A Support Level Membership is a way to engage in the Arizona Publishing landscape as a non traditional or connected business to publishing.
Membership is $400 annually for Support Level Membership
Who can Join:
Support Level members may be any business, organization or individual with a connection to the publishing industry or interested in supporting the Publishing Inductry in Arizona. These members are not required to be Arizona based, except for participation in certain benefits (see below).
Who It's Best For?
Retailers, Distributors and other professionals looking to be represented in the publishing discussion are a good fit for this membership. Professional editors, Graphic Designers and others can also benefit from this membership.
Support Level Members can log in to the site and perform the following activities.
- Custom Login- Support Level member have their own logins, and are able to login to the site and create a custom profile.
- Create and post to Group Discussions- Support level members are able to participate in groups. They are also able to create new discussion groups around toipics of their choosing provided those topics do not violate the ABC Terms of Service.
- Create and respond to posts on Pages- Support Level members are able to post responses to Pages. They are able to create new pages around topics of their choosing provided those topics do not violate the ABC Terms of Service.
- Create and RSVP for Events- Support Level members are able to RSVP for and interact with Events. They are also able to create new events.
- Create Polls- Support Level members are able to create polls for members at any level to respond to.
- Post Pictures- Support Level members are able to post pictures on their profile, or in discussions
- Link Videos- Support Level members are able to link to videos in posts, in groups or on pages.
Support Level members receive a number of additional benefits
Exclusive Promotional Opportunities
Members at this level are provided the opportunity to market to Organization membership through investments in programs including email, direct mail and others.
Coopertive Promotional Opportunities
Members at this level are provided access to expanded tools and services designed to promote them as authors as well as their published works. Cooperative mailings, award opportunities and more.
Event Participation Discounts
As a ABC member, Support Level Members are provided discount participation rates in Anthology, inc. facilitated events, such as the Mesa Book Festival, Roadside Book Festival and others.
Support members that establish themselves as being based in Arizona, or having significant representation in the Arizona Publishing inductry, are invited to the discussion about moving the Arizona publishing industry forward via an annual congress.